Careers Today Canada is helping our client find the right professional fit for their growing sales team. We are searching for a polished sales management professional focused on client success. The company is growing within a recessionary economy with a long track record of success. Our client is is a one-stop lower mainland window manufacturer providing distinctive windows and door products for private residences and commercial buildings.
Overview of the Position
As a sales professional, you will use your experience and knowledge of the sales cycle to continuously build your client base by using your superior business development skills building brand, managing a team of sales professionals. You will be tasked with building, coordinating and maintaining client accounts throughout North America as the company sells through sales representatives, remote sales offices and dealers. Additionally, you will endorse a professional work atmosphere and assist in employee development and corporate growth. Leadership is committed to employee development, training and creating learning environment for all staff.
Job Description & Duties
- Coordinate all sales efforts of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Organize and chair regular sales meetings with sales representatives.
- Coordinate between sales, purchasing and production to ensure affected departments are aware of future work loads and material needs.
- Generate sales forecasts for the different regions and products.
- Sell products to customers from non-exclusive areas.
- Service, train and coach dealers
- Develop presentations for architects and developers.
- Organize, coordinate staffing and supervise trade shows.
- Supervise, train and coach sales representatives, especially in remote sales offices.
- Provide representation in trade and other associations like WDMA, GVHBA, VRCA, etc.
- A degree or equivalent industry experience
- Valid drivers license
- Willing and able to travel, including to the US
If you believe this is the right professional fit for your passion in sales apply using the email in this posting. We do appreciate all resume submissions, however, only those with matching qualifications and experience will be contacted. Please include a comprehensive cover letter with a professional resume. To complete the application process please include the documents in *.pdf or *.doc format.
About Careers Today Canada
Careers Today Canada is a recruitment firm focused on sales professionals supporting the bottom line growth of businesses.