Picture yourself building a successful career --working alongside other talented, driven individuals, and helping the burgeoning mid-size business market achieve its goals. Canadian Manufacturing and Distribution companies are innovating by adopting strategic business operations software to stay competitive in this global economy. If you would like to be part of an organization that is Western Canada's solution for success, please send us a comprehensive cover letter that states your vision to drive sales and a resume to support your achievements.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline and strong sales ability to join our sales team. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, and have good computer skills. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the full sales life cycle. You must be comfortable with making numerous outbound calls daily. If you have proven experience of prospecting and exceeding quota--we want you!
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective new mid-market or growing business customers.
- Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition via the telephone, Internet, and customer meetings.
- The ideal candidate must have a university degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years inside or outside sales experience in Software, Hardware, or Business Services to end-users.
- A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
- Candidates must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude.
- The candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English with internal and external clients through all available mediums.
- High Energy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- University degree or college diploma.
- Negotiable salary.
- Commission structure on product sales.
How to apply:
- Submit a comprehensive cover letter.
- Include supporting documentation of experience through the use of a resume.
- Any supporting customer testimonials or reference letters would be valuable for discussion.
- Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer ERP Account Executive in the subject line.