Careers Today Canada is helping our client find the right professional fit for their growing sales team. We are searching for a polished sales professional focused on client success and building their personal brand.
Our client is is a one-stop lower mainland printer of choice, in business for more than 25 years. Conveniently located around our Metro Vancouver customers, including those in the manufacturing, commercial, retail, lumber, education, healthcare and financial sectors. The commercial print business requires a unique approach to solve problems for customers through sustainable products, innovative ways to display or communicate brand and information or solving logistical challenges. Improving timeliness to market, and preventing obsolescence of marketing or branding materials improves the bottom line investment for companies using this traditional medium to support their sales activities.
Overview of the Position
As a sales professional, you will use your experience and knowledge of the sales cycle to continuously build your client base by using your superior business development skills. An effect connection with potential customers utilize relationship building and management skills to ensure consistent and dependable long-term opportunity to build business with clients. You will continue to source, qualify and develop clients for corporate business printing solutions. You will be tasked with developing and maintaining accounts calling on current and potential business and professional organizations throughout Western Canada. Additionally, you will endorse a professional work atmosphere and assist in employee development and corporate growth. Leadership is committed to employee development, training and creating learning environment for all staff.
Job Description & Duties
- Engage with clients to support their product education and needs assessment.
- Facilitate customer orders through the use of an ordering and quoting system.
- Provide clients with a number of solutions at various price points to meet their needs.
- As an industry professional support the customer through your knowledge and expertise.
- Target an industry profile or geographic region to build business.
- Resolves customer concerns by investigating problems, developing solutions, and providing resolution to support total customer care.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develop a relationship with your customer to manage expectations and future demand.
- Ability to self-start and work independently.
- Solid depth of experience and business acumen.
- An ability to communicate to business decision makers with rational meaningful dialogue.
- A solid understanding of the business cycle that develops into print related sales requests.
- Passionate about providing a solid customer experience throughout their entire experience as a client.
- Excellent presentation skills and command of English.
- Willingness to work with a team of dedicated professionals.
- Stable work history.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency with standard computer business tools like CRM, and Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in the print industry or commercial graphics would be an asset.
If you believe this is the right professional fit for your passion in sales apply using the email in this posting. We do appreciate all resume submissions, however, only those with matching qualifications and experience will be contacted. Please include a comprehensive cover letter with a professional resume. To complete the application process please include the documents in *.pdf or *.doc format. To submit your confidential application documents regarding this opportunity please email email@example.com
About Careers Today Canada
Careers Today Canada is a recruitment firm focused on sales professionals supporting the bottom line growth of businesses.